Our VENOM-R fixed back seat offer BRAUM Racing’s typical combination of style, support, and comfort, but in a form factor well suited for the 5’10” and above crowd. But make no mistake—the seats’ long shoulder bolsters are designed to accommodate shorter drivers as well; along with gentle thigh bolsters, they provide the perfect balance between the support you demand at the track and the comfort you need on the street. With our fixed back bucket seat design, any corner on the track will be handled with absolute precision and accuracy, while the injection molded foam, with its goldilocks-firm cushioning, provides the comfort you need for your long commute.
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Fixed Back Bucket
- Injection molded foam
- Leatherette option comes with faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom & side mount compatibility (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with one bucket seat and dual lock slider for front-back adjustment
- 22 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38” waist
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
BRAUM does not guarantee the size fitment for any seats, harnesses and/or universal products due to varied vehicle interior dimensions and configurations. Please use the product dimensions provided to compare with your existing layout to determine fitment. BRAUM will not be held liable for incorrect assessments regarding fitment.