With the advent of new combined video and data products from Chase and Race Technology, SPS has designed a program where you can trade in your existing Chase Cam or DL-1 towards the purchase of a new system from us.
Avoid the hassle of eBay or Craigslist, payment hassles, shipping, and all of the other hassles with selling your old unit.
How much will I get for my old unit?
You can expect to receive about 30-45% of the current retail price in credit towards your new unit.
The age of the unit, the condition, the amount and condition of the accessories will all affect the price you receive.
Please be realistic with your value expectations. We are offering a no hassle wholesale price for your unit that will allow us to recondition and resell it, or put it in our rental fleet. We understand that you can sell the unit for more money through a retail outlet.
How does it work?
· Decide on your new system and options.
· Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Based on photos, the serial number and verbal description of your current unit, we will give you an estimated trade in value.
· If you agree to this value, we will place the order for the new system.
· You pay the entire price of the new system up front.
· We will send a UPS Call Tag to send the original unit. Upon receipt of the old unit, we will inspect and test it and issue a credit for the agreed upon trade in amount to your original payment method.
· If the original unit differs substantially in condition or function from your description, we may have to adjust the credit amount or may not be able to issue a credit at all.
· If you do not agree with the credit adjustment, we will send the unit back to you at our cost.
New items for purchase:
ChaseCam PDR and DIVA
Race Technology Data Loggers and Video Products
Eligible Trade In Items
ChaseCam PDR, DIVA and legacy data products.
Race Technology Products, DL-1, DL-90
*We might entertain trades of other brands of video and data loggers. Contact us with the details and we will let you know.